Approved MikroTik training programs and certificates:
Currently MikroTik has 7 courses. You can see list of courses and outline below. If you are interested to learn MikroTik and get certification you should have basic TCP/IP knowledge but don’t worry if you are beginner because we start training from basic TCP/IP.
First course of MikroTik is MTCNA. You need to learn and pass MTCNA exam and get certificate then you can go to engineering courses like (MTCRE, MTCTCE, MTCUME, MTCWE and MTCIPv6E). If you want to get MTCINE certification you should have both MTCNA and MTCRE certificate first.
- MTCNA – MikroTik Certified Network Associate (view outline)
- MTCRE – MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer (view outline)
- MTCWE – MikroTik Certified Wireless Engineer (view outline)
- MTCTCE – MikroTik Certified Traffic Control Engineer (view outline)
- MTCUME – MikroTik Certified User Management Engineer (view outline)
- MTCIPv6E – MikroTik Certified IPv6 Engineer (view outline)
- MTCINE – MikroTik Certified Inter-networking Engineer (view outline)