I am Omid Adab. A Kurdish boy from Sanandaj, Kurdistan, Iran. An IT professional with over 8 years of experience in Mikrotik, Ubnt, Motorola, ISP Services, HP Servers, Cisco Router And Switches, Microsoft windows and services, VMware, Kaspersky, Consulting, Software and Hardware engineering and support for various technologies for enterprise environments. I started network from a small ISP in my city. I started MikroTik from 2010 and I got my first certificate in 2012.
I’ve got my Bachelor degree in Information Technology and MSc Degree in Software Engineering.
- MTCNA(MikroTik Certified Network Associate)
- MTCUME(MikroTik Certified User Management Engineer)
- MTCTCE(MikroTik Certified Traffic Control Engineer)
- MTCWE( MikroTik Certified Wireless Engineer)
- MTCRE(MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer)
- MikroTik Consultant
- MikroTik Certified Trainer
MikroTik(Tunneling, Bandwidth Management, Qos, Wireless PTP & PTMP, WDS, Firewall, NAT, Web Proxy and Caching, Logging , Regular Expression , DHCP, Hotspot, Radius and User manager, Troubleshooting), Ubnt, Huawei, Cisco, Wireless And Access Point, HP Servers, Dslam, Switch, Windows Server and Services, Antivirus, Programming and so on.